Daddy's Not Getting an iPhone...
...not for a while anyway, and believe me, I really, really want one (which differentiates me in no way from the other 292 million Americans who WON'T be getting one). The mobile blogging and 2M camera alone make it worth the price and my while. But still, I'm trying to pass up on this luxury goodie, for the time being, and here's the list I've got going so far:
- My Treo Jenni gave me last year is barely even a year old
- I have a video iPod in perfect condition that's just a year and a half old
- am about to upgrade to Adobe CS3 Design Premium, which is a larger small fortune than the small fortune an iPone costs
- (I think) We're about to buy a new Beetle or GTI
- I need a bass more than I actually NEED an iPhone
- I don't want Clint to feel like he's the only person who doesn't have an iPhone, since he works for a competitor and will most likely be fired once he actually does get one
So, alas, there will be no small magical 'All your dreams come true' maker coming home with me today. But I WILL be taking home an extra groovy box of goodies from Oddica, which I'll post about later and which, yes, involves robots...